Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for Ebook central. you will serve as a marketing subject matter expert supporting our business. You will manage sales enablement activities and go-to-market efforts for product and functionality launches, and overall product marketing strategy and execution. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with product management, sales and marketing teams evangelizing your assigned product portfolio, and creating appropriate product collateral and training materials to effectively communicate to customers and enable sales and field marketing teams. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, then we would love to talk to you!
This is a hybrid position.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, business or other related fields, OR Equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience developing effective product go-to-market strategies for multiple products in a product portfolio, messaging and positioning, creating marketing plans and sales enablement tools.
- 5 years of experience leading cross-functional teams for successful implementation of integrated marketing plans
It would be great if you also had…
- Knowledge of academic, public and professional library information market or experience marketing software solutions to these libraries
- MBA or other relevant advanced degrees
- Experience in marketing products globally.
What will you be doing in this role?...
- Conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand and address the needs of customers and prospects globally
- Drive product marketing strategy and execution aligned to business unit priorities, collaborating with regional/field marketing teams to implement specific programs and campaigns that drive sales and business performance
- Develop and provide the product and portfolio-related tools, materials and training to help enable the success of the sales team
- Develop product positioning and messaging that effectively communicates a competitive advantage to various target audiences
- Collaborate with field marketing teams to ensure smooth implementation and execution of programs, campaigns and content creation via channel marketing
- Work closely with Product Management and Sales to understand and meet market needs and opportunities
- Serve as the marketing expert on a business unit’s suite of products as it relates to buying behavior, selection criteria, and competitive landscape
- Gain insight into target audience through industry research, customer interviews, win/loss analysis and close collaboration with other functions that work directly with customers including customer support, sales, and product management
- Contribute to the development of detailed buyer personas as needed and facilitate effective communication of these to internal stakeholders
Hours of Work
- Full time, permanent
- Although duties are typically performed during normal business hours, occasional off-hours may be required
- Hybrid position (2-3 days a week in the office)
Clarivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Minorities/Women/Disabled