Renewals Account Manager - Intellectual Property / East Coast
We are looking for a Renewal Account Manager to join our Intellectual Property team. This is an amazing opportunity to champion our line if IP products including CompuMark, Derwent, Innography and Darts IP. If you’re experienced in maintaining successful client relationships, managing renewals, driving incremental revenue, and providing invaluable cross-functional perspective on product and process improvements to the client experience we would love to speak with you!
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- 5+ years in an account management, business development, or renewals specialist role
- At least 1 year of experience in Salesforce.com or a similar tech-based platform/CRM
- Must live in commuting distance of a Clarivate (Kansas City, Philadelphia, Ann Arbor, or Alexandria) office.
It would be great if you also have . . .
- Proficient level of written and spoken English; nice to have Portuguese and/or Spanish as well.
- Understanding of consultative selling and strategic account management.
- Experience in IP, subscription selling or information services.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, making decisions based on data and good judgment and drawing on resources to support decision making when appropriate.
- Capacity to learn and effectively utilize SalesForce.com and other programs relevant to the role.
- Ability to analyze, compare, evaluate, reconcile, and draw meaningful conclusions and action plans from data.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Act as an advocate for both the client and Clarivate to ensure positive outcomes.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities with your team to support our existing clients.
- Identify, manage and resolve issues via collaboration with internal teams.
- Manage all renewal orders through SFDC and customer portals as required.
- Provide weekly reporting to Managers, Specialists and Regional Sales/RAM leaders.
- Executes regular account reviews, including contract status, product migration and cross-sell/upsell opportunity, account penetration, and issue review, providing updated and regular status reports to Account Managers and RAM/Sales Directors.
- Actively learn about Clarivate offerings and products.
About the Team
The IP Sales team supports North and South America. They enjoy a collaborative & continuous learning work environment where communication is important across the group. There are members in EMEA and across the Eastern US.
Hours of Work
U.S. East coast core business hours with flexibility to adjust to various global time zones as needed. This is a hybrid position working in the office up to 3 days a week.
Clarivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Minorities/Women/Disabled