Service Operations IP Analyst
We are looking for a Service Operations IP Analyst to join our EP Validation team in Belgrade. This is an amazing opportunity to work on EP validation process and perform quality checks of the translations filed by agents. The team consists of 14 people and is reporting to the Team Manager, Service Operations.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- C1 level of English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Fluency in another foreign language will be considered as an advantage
- High attention to detail, rigorous and customer-oriented attitude
- Organized and able to meet internal and official deadlines
What will you be doing in this role?
- Conformity check of validation documents that have been filed by the agents in the targeted jurisdictions when applicable; Upload the documents on the validation platform when applicable; Report discrepancies to the agents
- Ensures that all cases are completed before the deadline every week; Sending reminders to agents if some of the mentioned documents are not sent in due time
- Send confirmations to clients once a case is completed
- Process invoices and send them to clients
- Process notifications received from patent offices and send them to clients
About the Team
Patent Docketing Closing performs quality checks of the translations filed by the agents in the targeted jurisdictions when applicable, as well as quality checks of all documents relevant to the process of EP validation. The team also confirms to customers that the EP validation process is completed, and documents are available for download, contacts agents in case some document is missing and ensures that all cases are completed before the deadline every week. Furthermore, the team is in charge of invoicing the clients for the completed work. Proactively recommending improvements as well as corrective and preventive actions to reduce customer complaints, improve efficiency and mitigate risks.
Hours of Work
From 9 am to 5 pm CET, full-time employment.
- Private health insurance
- Paid lunch
- Yearly bonus
- Yearly merit plan
- My Learning platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Mental health care - Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.