Quality Assurance Engineer
Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation.
In a world that is ever-changing, NOW is the time to join Clarivate’s bold entrepreneurial mission to help customers reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations! No other company in our industry combines such a rich heritage and a global footprint with the bold entrepreneurial spirit of an innovative business.
In just 2 years, we have grown from 4,500 employees to 11,000+ through organic growth and acquisition.
Join us today to help create a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Belgrade. This is an amazing opportunity to work on API automation. We have a great skill set in API automation and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in testing RESTFULL solutions, integration and performance testing.
- 2+ years of experience in a QA role
- 2+ years of experience with any API automation framework. (Bonus for Playwright)
- Have a good understanding of programming languages and testing methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, or related degree or at least 2+ years of equivalent relevant experience
It would be great if you also had
- Capability to work independently and find path through unknown
- Ability to reproduce and communicate reproduction steps of a defect through writing or on a video call
- Experience in designing automated test scripts to validate expected behavior for API based services using test automation frameworks.
- Elementary working experience with GIT and CI tools
- We operate a hybrid cloud environment, so it is good to have some experience testing solutions in cloud environments, in either AWS or Azure
- Elementary use of SQL and NoSQL DB
What will you be doing in this role?
- Testing of code and features delivered by the development team
- Maintaining the automation framework
- Creation of automated tests to aid in testing
- Perform maintenance, upgrading, and updating existing tests
- Working with the QA team to identify the best way to test upcoming features
Product you will be developing
The projects vision is to enable a frictionless process for clients to instruct, track and pay for IP services globally and for our agents, an efficient and error-free method to bill clients, get paid faster, and grow their practices.
About the Team
The scrum team consists of 2 QA Engineers, 2 Developers, 1 Product Owner. Wider Connect QA team consists of several Developers, 6+ QA Engineers, 3 Product Owners, 2 Business Analysts and 1 Project Manager.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. It is expected that hours will be normal business hours. This is also a hybrid position working in the office 3 days every other week.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.