Clarivate works with life science and medical device companies, hospitals and healthcare systems to advance the future of personalized medicine and care. Our data and insights are key to achieving truly individual healthcare that meets patient needs, gets treatments to market faster and boosts patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Product Manager who can independently lead a small development team, ensuring consistent and prompt delivery of high quality work.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in a related field- sciences, healthcare, technology
- 5 years of relevant experience working in pharma or directly with pharma clients
- Strong understanding of real-world data, healthcare data, and healthcare industry trends.
It would be great if you also have . . .
- Advanced degree, MBA or PhD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Track record of successfully launching and managing products in the healthcare or life sciences sector is a plus.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Leads a small development team completely independently
- Consistently and quickly delivers high-quality work
- Sets OKRs for their team(s) with guidance from their lead / manager
- Delivers strategic insights that impact key projects in their product line
- Provides advice and mentorship to other team members
- Elevates the team’s understanding of customers within their pod and constantly advocates for the customer internally
- Effectively prioritizes requests from other teams into their team’s roadmap
- Provides clear guidance to other teams to facilitate product collaboration
About the Team
We dive deep into the provider, patient, payer relationships to understand the complexity of care and treatment decisions. Get granular information on the patient healthcare experience, utilization patterns, treatment adherence and direct cost expenditures from disease onset to treatment initiation and beyond.
Hours of Work
Core business hours in your time zone with the flexibility to support global clients in other time zones as needed.
This is a hybrid role that can be based near any of our US offices and Toronto
Clarivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Minorities/Women/Disabled