Lead Software Engineer (Node/TypeScript)
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
It would be great if you also had . . .
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering degree, or relevant work experience
- Strong technical skills in the design and development of web-based applications using NodeJS
- Experience in development using OOP and SOLID Principles
- Experience in FE UI frameworks like Angular (preferred), ReactJS or similar
- Experience with Cloud solutions and integrated CI/CD
- Experience in building, and deploying in Cloud-based architecture solutions
- Experience with queuing solutions (RabbitMq, Kafka, Azure EventGrid/EventHub, AWS EventBridge)
What will you be doing in this role?
- Carry out routine duties independently with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Use appreciable originality on assignments; participate and propose solutions on technical discussions.
- Lead and guide team members in producing timely and quality project deliverables and supervise junior team members.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and deployment to production.
- Work closely with the solutions team on implementations to understand customer needs and & work effectively to meet delivery timelines
- Carry out all communication concisely and clearly to internal and external stakeholders.
Product you will be developing
This person will be working on a StateHub project which is closely related to the iHub company-wide integration platform. Integration Hub (iHub) allows many of our applications developed over the last twenty years to communicate with each other. The platform allows developers in all parts of Clarivate to share innovations using our platform-agnostic approach including data transportation, format transparency, and micro-front-end UIs. This platform aims to enable the integration and exchange of data between several internal applications. StateHub is an upgrade of the existing iHub platform, which will use additional business logic to solve complex cases coming from iHub. StateHub is written in Node/TypeScript.
About the Team
We’re looking for one Lead and one Senior Software Engineer to work together on the StateHub project, so in this role, you will be closely collaborating with one Senior Engineer, with 7+ other engineers from the iHub team, and engineers from another internal team located in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Fit Pass
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Hours of Work
The expected core hours of engagement will be an 8-hour day starting at CEST 9:00 AM and ending at CEST 5:00 PM. This is a full-time position.
This is also a hybrid position working in the office 3 days every other week.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.