Senior Software Engineer (Node/TypeScript)
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
It would be great if you also had . . .
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering degree, or relevant work experience
- Experience of AWS Cloud Technology and the utilization of its services
- Experience in writing automated unit test and integration tests and mocking
- Familiarity with Cloud Web Application Development using Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience working in Agile software development
What will you be doing in this role?
- Participate in the full systems life cycle, with a focus on back-end development
- Perform high-quality coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing and other supplementary related activities
- Work by Scrum methodology
- Perform code reviews
- Working closely with product management to scope and deliver the product roadmap
- Resolve the challenging technical and application requirements of the project
Product you will be developing
This person will be working on a StateHub project which is closely related to the iHub company-wide integration platform. Integration Hub (iHub) allows many of our applications developed over the last twenty years to communicate with each other. The platform allows developers in all parts of Clarivate to share innovations using our platform-agnostic approach including data transportation, format transparency, and micro-front-end UIs. This platform aims to enable the integration and exchange of data between several internal applications. StateHub is an upgrade of the existing iHub platform, which will use additional business logic to solve complex cases coming from iHub. StateHub is written in Node/TypeScript.
About the Team
We’re looking for one Senior and one Lead Software Engineer to work together on the StateHub project, so in this role, you will be closely collaborating with one Lead Engineer, with 7+ other engineers from the iHub team, and engineers from another internal team located in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Fit Pass
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Hours of Work
The expected core hours of engagement will be an 8-hour day starting at CEST 9:00 AM and ending at CEST 5:00 PM. This is a full-time position.
This is also a hybrid position working in the office 3 days every other week.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.