Enterprise Account Executive
Wherever you find ambitious companies investing in their people, you’ll find Learning Pool
Learning Pool is among the fastest growing e-learning companies in the world, servicing more than 2,000 customers and 24 million learners globally. Our expert team creates the content and technology solutions that engage and empower modern leaders, using pioneering technology and creative content that we build, deliver, and maintain to produce positive, long-lasting outcomes for our customers.
Learning Pool welcomes passionate people from all kinds of backgrounds. We are a diverse team working in offices, and remotely, across Europe and North America. We take great pride in our shared work and are committed to building great software in a sustainable way.
So, if you’ve got what we’re looking for and the desire to join a team that values creativity and empowerment, then get in touch.
About the role
Learning Pool’s Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for developing strong and effective relationships with potential clients, positioning our compelling and exciting story while providing a first-class client experience in a highly consultative manner.
You’ll use your high energy and strong sales background within learning and development technologies, to design solutions that deliver real business impact. Working collaboratively with functions across Learning Pool including marketing, pre-sales, bid management, and product management, you’ll want to regularly lead an expert virtual team to success.
As a member of the Learning Pool sales team, this role represents significant potential for the right candidate to help the company deliver ambitious growth targets over the next 3 to 5 years.
For more information about our benefits and why you should join learning pool, read more here:https://learningpool.com/why-work-for-learning-pool/
Southwest North America - Remote
Applicants must reside in one the following locales: Arizona, California, or Colorado, to be considered for the role.
We are unable to accept H1B Visa applicants at this time.
What you will be doing
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead and initiate new customer sales for Enterprise accounts (6k+ employees)
- Use your initiative in prospecting activities and work with the marketing team and SDR’s to ensure you have enough pipeline to meet assigned KPI’s.
- Build out an existing audience of prospects, key influencers and opinion leaders through industry events and social networks.
- Lead sales opportunities from initial identification and qualification all the way to successful close.
- Conduct virtual and live presentations of our solutions that are tailored to the prospect's requirements.
- Fully understand and evangelize Learning Pool’s products and propositions to prospects, aligning solution value to key client requirements in all proposals
- Take specific responsibility for developing allocated industry sectors by prospecting to and securing high value customers.
- Make full use of Learning Pool’s CRM system (Salesforce) ensuring this is always up to date with opportunities and client information.
- Meet / exceed quarterly / annual sales targets in line with the company’s growth plan.
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven track record: A history of high performing SaaS sales success in Enterprise size accounts (+6k employees).
- Service Orientation: A focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience and can demonstrate the value of working with Learning Pool
- Critical thinking: Ability to understand and translate complex client needs and drivers into winning solutions.
- Commercially driven and strategically focused with a proven track record of meeting stretch revenue targets.
- Communications: Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in persuasive writing and building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels
- Organizational skills: A keen attention to detail will be essential to ensure you meet deadlines and ensure Learning Pool’s commitments are met by using the expertise of the teams around you and collaborating with others.
- Presentation skills: The ability to present complex information concisely and clearly to audiences ranging from C-Suite executives, senior management teams to administrators and end users.
- Negotiation: An ability to not only get yes on buying our offerings but the ability to manage the complexities of the negotiation process and paper process of closing deals.
- Challenger mindset: Educated on the Challenger Sale model and able to demonstrate how this approach delivered specific results.
- Teamwork: An ability to collaborate well across various internal functional teams to elevate/achieve our collective goals.
Although not essential, it would be advantageous to have the following experience:
- A proven track record of sales success in Learning Technologies, Compliance, or HCM verticals.
- Demonstrable comprehension of how modern learning, compliance requirements and the need for upskilling the modern workforce respond to business needs.
Working at Learning Pool
With over 450 people across seven offices globally, the Learning Pool team is filled with people who have a real passion for what they do and a fresh approach to partnering with customers.
Learning Pool is a Platinum Investor in People, listed annually in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For and wins numerous industry awards for our work with clients including the Queen's Award for Enterprise (Innovation) and recent Brandon Hall, Learning Technologies, e-Learning Industry, Stevie Customer Service and Institute of Customer Service awards. In addition, the Group is the only Strategic Leader offering Lower Total Cost of Ownership solutions in the 2022 Fosway Digital Learning 9-Grid.