Part Time Childcare On Site Manager -(Riverside School District)
Right At School
Program Manager: $21-$25 per hour
Love your job and shape the future! The kids we serve are the beating heart of Right At School. We strive to provide safe, engaging, and meaningful in-school and extracurricular programs to enrich the lives of students, give parents peace of mind, and enable schools to focus on their academic mission. As a member of our team, you’ll find no shortage of talented, passionate people ready to help you grow and succeed--all while building a brighter future for children, families, and communities.
We’re searching for a Program Manager to join our team who wants to practice their hands-on management skills and build collaborative relationships. If you’re a natural-born leader who can inspire joy and empower a team, this position is for you!
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
- Deliver quality enrichment programs for children using our internally crafted Disguised Learning curriculum
- Develop and coach a team who are passionate about providing a safe, fun, engaging environment
- Work closely with principals and school staff to enhance the instructional experience
- Instill the Right At School footprint by participating in local community events (Back to School, Right Club gives back, Field Day, and more!)
- Manage and maintain safety standards including supervision and program paperwork
THE RIGHT FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Prior experience supervising others
- Experience working with children and knowledge of unique and special needs
- Coursework or training in child development and/or related field
- Communication skills; oral, written, and visual with adults and children
- Ability to model professional standards when dealing with students, parents, staff, and community
- Familiarity with Google technology software or willingness to learn
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive discipline
- Works well in a team environment
- A passion and drive that inspire a love for learning & the ability to engage children in learning activities in a fun and interactive way
- Respect for and dedication to working with children
- 2 years of direct experience working with children under 13
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 18+ years of age
- Proof of High School Diploma or equivalent and 12 credits from 100 class or above in college coursework
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter, Cleared TB
- Competitive compensation
- Commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.), based on eligibility
- Employee perks and discounts (hotels, car rentals, theme parks, sports events, shopping, etc)!
- 401k Contributions for your future
- Free before & after school childcare with Right At School
- Growth Opportunities! We invest in your growth and offer options geared towards several career paths.
- Continue your learning with access to our online training library with over 600 online courses and counting. Topics include leadership, child development, after-school programming, and more.
- It’s FUN! From day one, we take you through a guided training experience including online and in-person learning.
- Earn school-age professional development certificates while receiving transferable continuing education credits.
- You’re involved. Curate a hands-on experience for children that blends into the school fabric
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.