Part-Time Child Care Program Manager (Cleveland Heights OH)
Right At School
Love your job and shape the future! The kids we serve are the beating heart of Right At School. We strive to provide safe, engaging, and meaningful in-school and extracurricular programs to enrich the lives of students, give parents peace of mind, and enable schools to focus on their academic mission. As a member of our team, you’ll find no shortage of talented, passionate people ready to help you grow and succeed--all while building a brighter future for children, families, and communities.
We’re searching for a Program Manager to join our team who wants to practice their hands-on management skills and build collaborative relationships. If you’re a natural-born leader who can inspire joy and empower a team, this position is for you!
*Please Note: Our shifts here at Right At School operate on a split shift schedule. We are looking for staff who are able to work both shifts, roughly between the hours of 6:45 AM - 9:00 AM and 2:45 PM - 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday with a start date of Early August*
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
- Deliver quality enrichment programs for children using our internally crafted Disguised Learning curriculum
- Develop and coach a team who are passionate about providing a safe, fun, engaging environment
- Work closely with principals and school staff to enhance the instructional experience
- Instill the Right At School footprint by participating in local community events (Back to School, Right Club gives back, Field Day, and more!)
- Manage and maintain safety standards including supervision and program paperwork
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive discipline
- Works well in a team environment
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and ability to engage children in learning activities in fun and interactive ways
- Respect for and dedication to working with children
- 2 years of direct experience working with children under 13
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Minimum 12 college credits in early childhood education, elementary education, or a related
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter, Cleared TB
- OCCRRA Level 3 Pathway Completion
We give preference to Program Managers who have the following:
- CDA or AA in Early Childhood Education Field
- First Aid/CPR certified
- State trainings completed and valid
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Competitive compensation
- Commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.), based on eligibility
- Employee perks and discounts (hotels, car rentals, theme parks, sports events, shopping, etc)!
- 401k - Opportunity to contribute to your future
- Free before & after school childcare with Right At School
- Growth Opportunities! We invest in your growth and offer options geared towards several career paths.
- Continue your learning with access to our online training library with over 600 online courses and counting. Topics include leadership, child development, after-school programming, and more.
- It’s FUN! From day one, we take you through a guided training experience including online and in-person learning.
- Earn school-age professional development certificates while receiving transferable continuing education credits.
- You’re involved. Curate a hands-on experience for children that blends into the school fabric
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.