Part Time After School Youth Staff (Denver Area)
Right At School
Inspire a Love of Learning | Support Schools | Give Parents Peace of Mind
Right At School has been providing safe, fun, and meaningful extended-day enrichment programs for more than a decade, and today we serve more than 35,000 students in 17 states across the country. Our after-school, before-school, and break camp programs give students a place to learn, play, grow, and most importantly—a place to be a kid!
Right At School’s mission is to inspire a love of learning, support schools, and give parents peace of mind. Our vision is to bring exceptional, affordable programs to as many students, families, and schools as possible. The core of everything we do is the team of amazing educators we have across the country, who bring their best to each program every day. So how do we build that team? We start with mission-driven people who want to help foster a love of learning while providing a safe environment for children to explore and grow.
Educator: $20-23/per hour (based on education and experience,)
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents, and other observation
- Deliver our dynamic daily curriculum to engage children in academic and social character-building that expands school-day learning in a meaningful way
- Using your coursework training and our in-person training, model positive guidance, and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being, and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audiences including children, parents, staff, and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive discipline
- Works well in a team environment
- A passion and drive that inspires a love for learning & the ability to engage children in learning activities in a fun and interactive way
- Respect for and dedication to working with children
- Must have at least three (3) months (or 460 hours) of satisfactory and verifiable work experience with school-age children · - Must be able to become First Aid, CPR and Standard Precautions certified; trainings provided by DPS · - Must be 18 years of age or older
- College coursework in early childhood education, child development, or a related field
- Ability to complete ALL STATE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Benefits of being an Educator with Right at School:
- Competitive compensation
- Commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.), based on eligibility
- 401k - Opportunity to contribute to your future
- Free before & after school childcare with Right At School while you work (at select locations)
- Employee perks and discounts (hotels, car rentals, theme parks, sports events, shopping, etc)!
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. Come as you are.