Multi-Site Area Manager for After School Programs - Denver Area
Right At School
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for a fifth year, Right At School is looking for a driven individual, who shares our passion for inspiring a love of learning, supporting schools, and giving parents peace of mind.
As an Area Manager, you will manage multiple in-school enrichment and childcare programs. You will be directly accountable for the operations, quality, customer satisfaction and profitability of each site. You will be Right At School’s liaison with our program managers, educators, coaches, parents, parent organizations and school administration, as well as licensing agencies and representatives.
A Day in the Life
- Oversees the implementation of Right At School’s curriculum and ensures high quality program delivery and continuous improvement in all aspects of program operations
- Maintains direct profit & loss responsibility for assigned programs
- Markets Right At School programs – seeks out opportunities to promote the program at relevant school and community events. Responsible for the internal growth opportunities of all locations in their area
- Ensures Right At School sites/programs meet state specific licensing requirements
- Implements effective standardized operating procedures to help drive program quality
- Develops positive, collaborative relationships with school administration, parent-teacher organizations, outside vendor staff and Right At School staff including Central Office support staff
- Manages key HR functions including scheduling, hiring and disciplining employees, supporting and promoting employee development and training through coaching and mentoring, and communicating with staff on classroom issues and standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 2 years as a multi-unit manager
- Direct P & L experience
- Knowledge of Denver child care licensing regulations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships and foster teamwork
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage deadlines
- Must possess excellent judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have an opportunity to make this role your own with the full support of the team.
- We offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all.
- We believe in gratitude, recognition and appreciation to our awesome staff.
- We believe in open communication and are not hierarchical.
- We provide opportunities for professional development as your learning will never stop at Right At School.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Our culture is fun, energetic and ego free
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Your work will have a direct impact on the children, parents and communities we serve.
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.