Part Time After School Program Educator - Northlake, IL
Right At School
Right At School has been providing safe, fun, and meaningful extended day enrichment programs for more than a decade, and today we serve more than 35,000 students in 17 states across the country. Our after school, before school, and break camp programs give students a place to learn, play, grow, and most importantly—a place to be a kid!
Right At School’s mission is to inspire a love of learning, support schools, and give parents peace of mind. Our vision is to bring exceptional, affordable programs to as many students, families, and schools as possible. The core of everything we do is the team of amazing educators we have across the country, who bring their best to each program every day. So how do we build that team? We start with mission-driven people who want to help foster a love of learning while providing a safe environment for children to explore and grow.
Educator: $14-17 per hour (based on education and experience)
Locations: Mannheim School District - candidates must be open to any of the following school locations: Roy, Scott, Westdale
Hours: Mon-Fri 3:15pm-6pm
*Hours may vary per individual school
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
- Deliver quality enrichment programs for children using our internally crafted Disguised Learning curriculum
- Develop and coach a team who are passionate about providing a safe, fun, engaging environment
- Work closely with principals and school staff to enhance the instructional experience
- Instill the Right At School footprint by participating in local community events (Back to School, Right Club gives back, Field Day, and more!)
- Manage and maintain safety standards including supervision and program paperwork
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Competitive compensation
- Commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.), based on eligibility
- Employee perks and discounts (hotels, car rentals, theme parks, sports events, shopping, etc)!
- 401k Contributions for your future
- Free before & after school childcare with Right At School
- Growth Opportunities! We invest in your growth and offer options geared towards several career paths.
- Continue your learning with access to our online training library with over 600 online courses and counting. Topics include leadership, child development, after-school programming, and more.
- It’s FUN! From day one, we take you through a guided training experience including online and in-person learning.
- Earn school-age professional development certificates while receiving transferable continuing education credits.
- You’re involved. Curate a hands-on experience for children that blends into the school fabric
THE RIGHT FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- High school diploma or GED completed
- Communication skills; oral, written, and visual with adults and children
- Ability to model professional standards when dealing with students, parents, staff, and community
- Familiarity with Google technology software or willingness to learn
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.