Part time- Afterschool Program Manager (Alameda School District)
Right At School
Inspire a Love of Learning | Support Schools | Give Parents Peace of Mind
Right At School has been providing safe, fun, and meaningful extended day enrichment programs for more than a decade, and today we serve more than 35,000 students in 17 states across the country. Our after school, before school, and break camp programs give students a place to learn, play, grow, and most importantly—a place to be a kid!
Right At School’s mission is to inspire a love of learning, support schools, and give parents peace of mind. Our vision is to bring exceptional, affordable programs to as many students, families, and schools as possible. The core of everything we do is the team of amazing educators we have across the country, who bring their best to each program every day. So how do we build that team? We start with mission-driven people who want to help foster a love of learning while providing a safe environment for children to explore and grow.
Schedule: 2-6pm, Wed 12:45-6pm (may be dependent on location)
Pay range $24- $28/per hour (based on education, experience, and the interview process)
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Deliver quality enrichment programs for children using our internally crafted Disguised Learning curriculum
- Develop and coach a team who are passionate about providing a safe, fun, engaging environment
- Work closely with principals and school staff to enhance the instructional experience
- Instill the Right At School footprint by participating in local community events (Back to School, Right Club gives back, Field Day, and more!)
- Manage and maintain safety standards including supervision and program paperwork