Area Manager-Philadelphia, PA
Right At School
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for a fifth year, Right At School is looking for a driven individual, who shares our passion for inspiring a love of learning, supporting schools, and giving parents peace of mind.
As an Area Manager, you will manage multiple in-school enrichment and childcare programs. You will be directly accountable for the operations, quality, customer satisfaction and profitability of each site. You will be Right At School’s liaison with our program managers, educators, coaches, parents, parent organizations and school administration, as well as licensing agencies and representatives.
A Day in the Life
- Oversees the implementation of Right At School’s curriculum and ensures high quality program delivery and continuous improvement in all aspects of program operations
- Maintains direct profit & loss responsibility for assigned programs
- Markets Right At School programs – seeks out opportunities to promote the program at relevant school and community events. Responsible for the internal growth opportunities of all locations in their area
- Ensures Right At School sites/programs meet state specific licensing requirements
- Implements effective standardized operating procedures to help drive program quality
- Develops positive, collaborative relationships with school administration, parent-teacher organizations, outside vendor staff and Right At School staff including Central Office support staff
- Manages key HR functions including scheduling, hiring and disciplining employees, supporting and promoting employee development and training through coaching and mentoring, and communicating with staff on classroom issues and standard operating procedures