The SchoolMint Professional Services team implements the SchoolMint product as part of large-scale initiatives to streamline K-12 admissions and enrollment across cities and states. We work directly with key stakeholders to map out existing processes and create elegant solutions within SchoolMint to improve those processes.
As a liaison between SchoolMint and customers, the Agile Project Manager will be responsible for leading the successful implementation of the SchoolMint software with a portfolio of enterprise-level clients including large districts and charter management organizations.
- Work with Customer Experience, Sales, and Product Development team members to understand project scope and requirements to develop a well-articulated project plan to drive the project to success.
- Manage the timelines and dependencies of the implementation and communicate regularly with internal stakeholders to ensure the on-time delivery of the solution
- Lead Scrum activities, including sprint plannings, backlog refinements, daily standups, and sprint retrospectives.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, and Customer Experience Managers to ensure cross-team collaboration and alignment.
- Drive incremental improvements, maintain sprint and other pertinent metrics and analyze data for patterns, needs, and wins.
- Manage and proactively communicate project risks and mitigation strategies
- Leverage internal resources to support complex deployments, knowing when to engage them on client conversations and when to be judicious
- Support and grow relationships with our customers and monitor customer health through the use of data and other qualitative methods
- Be an active participant in improving and enhancing internal processes by identifying opportunities for efficiency.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and learn our software solution.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 3-5 years experience in a customer centric Scrum Master/Project Managerrole at a technology company
- Must have Agile Development with Scrum Methodology experience and/or Agile Project Management experience.
- Agile Development with Scrum Methodology experience and/or Agile Project Management experience required.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with project management and collaboration tools (e.g. Google Drive, Jira, Confluence)
- Strong communication, writing, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- Self-driven, persistent and assertive
- Enthusiastic, lifelong learner
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- PMP Certification
- Experience in a startup environment
- Passion for education and/or edtech experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- PTO (15 days), Sick Days (5 days), Birthday Floating Holiday, Wellness Floating Holidays (6 days), Volunteer Day, and Company Observed Holidays
- 401k (with a 90-day waiting period)
- Commuter Benefits, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Educational Assistance Program