Graphic Designer - REMOTE
** Over 2,000 student lives saved - SaaS - EdTech
** Student Wellness and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row.
** Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
The Graphic Designer designs and produces a range of traditional and digital/multimedia marketing assets to support Securly’s marketing initiatives across our customers’ journey. To be successful, the Graphic Designer will be an experienced and versatile creative talent who enjoys working on a variety of projects and is equally happy contributing in both a design and production capacity. Design responsibilities will include collaborating with content marketers, copywriters, illustrators, animators, and other creative marketers to bring new marketing projects to life visually, such as paid and organic marketing campaigns, content marketing assets, videos, and digital and physical events. Production responsibilities will include producing standardized marketing materials, like product briefs, case studies, web pages, and slide decks, to conform to existing templates/wireframes and brand standards. The Graphic Designer reports to the Head of Product and Content Marketing.
Compensation for this role is up to £39,600
What You Will Do:
- Contribute design skills and a strong visual sensibility to the overall creative development of marketing projects and campaigns.
- Apply graphic design principles and emerging best practices in design to elevate Securly’s visual brand.
- Create clean, professional, and engaging designs for a range of digital and traditional marketing assets, including but not limited to digital ebooks, printed sales collateral, product one-pagers, product logos, web pages, videos, display ads, exhibit booths/graphics, and branded promotional materials.
- Bring new creative concepts and copy to life visually, while adhering to brand standards.
- Collaborate effectively with marketing team members and creative resources, including content marketers, copywriters, illustrators, and animators, to produce marketing deliverables that achieve their objectives.
- Develop and maintain file naming conventions and organizational systems for creative and design assets.
- Take ownership of the quality, effectiveness, and accuracy of all creative work.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in a B2B/technology marketing agency or in-house marketing department. Illustration and/or animation experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital production and print production best practices.
- Professional portfolio of relevant work, including both traditional/print and digital/electronic marketing deliverables.
- Strong creative collaboration skills; demonstrated success co-creating marketing assets and campaigns with content and copy writers, illustrators, and other creative resources.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Flexible and thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously; can shift priorities and focus as needed.
- Unafraid to question the status quo; embraces new ways of thinking about and solving problems.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop). Experience with video editing software is a plus.
- Proficiency in G Suite applications, Slack, and ClickUp (or similar project management platforms).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the 3 years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 2000+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- Robust company-sponsored benefits package
- Unlimited free access to well-being and mental health resources
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Holiday Break - closed the week between Christmas and New Year
- Remote first work culture
Something looks off?