Senior Engineer, Frontend/Fullstack
Wroclaw (Hybrid), Ghent (Hybrid)
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join Showpad’s Product and Engineering team responsible for Deals Insights. The team’s mission is to deliver the most versatile API and leading integration experience to our customers. Our vision is to offer our customers actionable insights by offering intelligent APIs made for our customers and partners to set up the most powerful CRM integrations. We already realized our potential by delivering Showpad ‘canvas’ applications that live within various CRMs but are hosted on our end.
All this to enable customers, partners and other Showpad teams to relate user activities within Showpad to the user’s sales deals.
Engineering teams at Showpad strive to be highly autonomous and consist of software engineers, QA, a product owner, and a designer and have an end to end responsibility to build and maintain the team’s services, from UI to DevOps.
We are seeking talented engineers with:
- An ability to develop both front-end and back-end services, with an emphasis on front-end
- Solid experience of API development, integration, cloud (preferably AWS) and server-side technologies
- An ability to independently translate designs (e.g. wireframes, mockups, and requirements documents) to engineering tasks
- A keen eye for architecture, minimizing complexity, and a ‘right tool for the job’ mentality
- An emphasis on Test Driven Design
- Experience working in small high-performing, self-starting teams aligned to non-technical product owners
- Pride in their software craftsmanship and clean code
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong and proven experience in ECMA 6 or Typescript and working in Angular or other component-oriented front-end frameworks (React, Vue)
- Backend application and API development experience in Node.js, PHP, Java or Kotlin, within Reactive or MVC frameworks such as Symphony, Laravel, Spring, VertX or ExpressJS
- Deep understanding of REST, how to effectively build and run APIs.
- Experience securely integrating with both internal and external services using authentication concepts like OAuth2, JWT Tokens or signing requests is a plus
- A good knowledge of SQL
- Cloud native development experience is beneficial (AWS or Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience with CI
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a strong plus
- Microservices development experience is beneficial
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.