People Operations Manager, EMEA
People Operations Manager EMEA
London (Hybrid) Ghent (Hybrid)
The EMEA People Operations Manager plays a crucial role in the success of our organization. You will help ensure that our people operations run smoothly throughout the employee lifecycle, from onboarding through exit. This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, customer experience, and a deep understanding of the HR landscape in the EMEA region.
As People Operations Manager, you are responsible for building and developing the EMEA People Operations Specialists. You will have the opportunity to develop and drive the team’s roadmap, with a focus on continuous improvement and a winning employee and leader experience.
This is a wonderful opportunity to not only lead a distributed team of specialists, but also be part of a global People team where you can learn and grow your career in a fast paced, dynamic organization.
- Lead the People Operations Specialists in EMEA, prioritizing work, removing obstacles and creating growth and development plans for each team member.
- Monitor employment legislation in all operating countries and ensure compliance.
- Manage vendor relationships (e.g. benefit, legal, payroll vendors)
- Drive the usage of technology to encourage a self-service model and efficiency with the management of data and reporting.
- Review payroll preparation to ensure quality payroll processing each month. Serve as back-up payroll preparer when team members are on PTO.
- Design and document simple, scalable people business processes, striving for global efficiency, while respecting local country requirements.
- Manage compliance programs, including mandatory filings, policy updates, and regulatory audit, iin close partnership with internal stakeholders (e.g. Legal, IT, Finance).
- Provide People Operations support on projects such as acquisitions or internalization of employees; be the voice of People Ops processes and provide guidance on how to navigate the associated systems and procedures
- Partner with HRBPs, Legal, Finance and other cross-functional teams to ensure a comprehensive, business-centric and legally compliant approach to People processes and operations.
- Experience with handling complex payroll processes (systems, regulatory requirements, etc.) to support multiple work locations and remote employees.
- Experience developing and implementing operational systems, processes, and capabilities to support successful scaling in a high-growth global organization.
- Fluency in HR/People processes including but not limited to onboarding requirements, leave management, employee benefits, and compensation.
- Digital integration: The ability to leverage technology to increase efficiency and drive business results.
- Excellent process management and documentation skills, ensuring regular review and auditing for continuous improvement and updates.
- A minimum of 6 years’ progressive experience in people operations, working across a diverse set of companies and industries, including people management experience.
- Strong leadership skills, able to inspire and manage a distributed team across multiple disciplines.
Ability to work from our corporate office 2 days a week and travel 10%, including international travel.
- Experience in the technology sector
- Experience with Workday and SD Worx
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.