Analyst, Content Production - Digital Skills Instructor
At Skillsoft, we propel organizations and people to grow together through transformative learning experiences. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. Join us in our quest to transform learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
As part of the content team, you will participate in the development of our English course library. Your responsibilities in this role will include the preparation, recording, and publication of our Digital Skills training courses in English and involvement in the development of associated learning services.
- Planning a learning series, made up of courses, videos, and supporting practice and reinforcement assets
- Creation of course metadata such as titles, descriptions, and learning objectives
- Recording instructional videos based on Productivity and Collaboration Tools, particularly Microsoft Office Online, Google Workspace, and other applications
- Post-producing of videos using applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro
- Creation of assessment questions and practice exercises to support instruction
- Creation of additional assets and resources, such as accessibility assets or course learning aids, to support content
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- An English speaker with a bachelor’s degree in Computing, Media, Instructional Design, eLearning, or relevant discipline. Instructional design or learning design experience is highly desirable, with some experience planning instructional content.
- Excellent, demonstrable training delivery and development skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong instructional and organizational skills
- Capable of working independently and in a team
- Experience working in a production or deadline driven environment
- Experience recording and delivering online content
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - MOS certification an advantage
- Mandatory: Be able to record during Indian working hours in a quite environment.
WE ARE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO LEADERSHIP, LEARNING, AND SUCCESS. WE EMBRACE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND EACH OTHER AS:
- ONE TEAM
- OPEN AND RESPECTFUL
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft is partner to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.