Curriculum Manager - Leadership & Business
At Skillsoft, we propel organizations and people to grow together through transformative learning experiences. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. Join us in our quest to transform learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
- Lead the design and development of training material supporting our Leadership and Business Solutions segment, which provides crucial training in “power” skills to empower our customers to bring out the best in their teams.
- Align learning objectives with organizational goals, maintaining a focus on the quality and accuracy of all training materials.
- Drive a cohesive approach to instructional design and communication of design principles throughout the instructional design process, from outlining and storyboarding to scripting and presentation.
- Build out a hybrid team of instructional design professionals to efficiently deliver engaging, multi-modal instructional content in high-demand areas.
- Utilize data-driven insights to evaluate training content effectiveness, fostering continuous improvement and innovation.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to devise training strategies that effectively address knowledge, skill, and behavioral gaps among learners.
- Establish delivery timelines in collaboration with cross-functional teams, determining the optimal methods for content dissemination.
- Uphold adherence to internal standards, policies, and procedures, ensuring compliance and consistency across all training initiatives.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities, with a knack for conveying complex ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Expertise in adult learning principles and instructional design across diverse formats.
- Familiarity with Generative AI tools and concepts and ability to thoughtfully innovate content creation processes.
- Proficiency in crafting engaging learning experiences that captivate learners and reinforce key concepts effectively.
- Strong collaboration skills, enabling productive partnerships with stakeholders and internal teams to drive innovation and problem-solving.
- Superior organizational, project management, and time management skills, enabling successful multitasking and task prioritization.
- Competence in utilizing software tools such as Microsoft Office, Articulate Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc., to facilitate training development.
- Active listening skills paired with professional communication, fostering effective dialogue, and understanding.
- Analytical prowess and a proactive approach to identifying challenges and implementing solutions.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, actively seeking and providing constructive feedback to enhance team performance and relationships.
- Demonstrated accountability and customer-centric mindset, ensuring alignment with organizational objectives and priorities.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft is partner to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.