Future Leader Program Trainee
TAL Education Group
Future Leader Program (FLP) is a specialized fast track for the freshly graduated Bachelor/Master student to take on different projects and work challenges to prepare them to become the future leader in the Edutech sector.
You will be given opportunities to participate in a broad range of internal programs. These programs are designed to equip you with in-depth business knowledge and interpersonal skills.
You will constantly be challenged to expand your horizon. But will also be mentored by a senior teammate, providing guidance on your professional development and career aspirations.
· Mathematics Teaching: Teach mathematics in-person & online. Build great learning experiences. Track student performance. Provide excellent customer service and actively communicate with parents.
· BD Project Management: Design and develop marketing programs to attract target users through online and offline marketing channels. Establish high-quality online and offline communities to expand our brand awareness and nurture potential targeted groups. Conduct market research and analysis to provide user feedback and product requirements.
· Bachelor's degree, STEM-related majors (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) preferred. Achievements in Mathematics and related competitions are a big plus.
· Extremely passionate about teaching and the education industry. Willing to join an entrepreneurial team and build from the ground up. Able to work under pressure, take initiative, and be determined. Willing to take on more responsibilities and confidence in becoming a business leader for TAL in the future.
· Excellent verbal and written English and Mandarin communication and interpersonal skills. Team player. Able to quickly adapt to a new environment and have a growth mindset.
· An all-around talent, down-to-earth, and possessing a “big picture” mindset. Undertake teaching responsibilities with passion. Interact with children and build trust with parents while carrying on business duties under one of the business tracks (Product & Curriculum Development, Teaching Management, Marketing & Product Operations). Focused on long-term career development
Something looks off?