Sales Development Representative (Spanish Speaking)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work in our Salt Lake City office. The Sales Development Representative focuses on qualifying new sales opportunities for our Regional Directors.
What you will be doing:
The Sales Development Representative has the responsibility for introducing Canvas (our learning management platform) to new clients. This is done through inbound response to leads, outbound contacting, social media and email campaigns.
The SDR will be responsible to own and manage the prospecting for a designated territory and is responsible to create quarterly plans to achieve quotas.
Additionally, SDRs provide regular, accurate forecasts and update lead status using Salesforce.
THIS PERSON MUST BE FLUENT IN BOTH SPANISH AND ENGLISH
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- A hard working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence.
- Creative and assertive communication skills.
- Open to feedback and development.
- A minimum of 2 + years of proven sales experience in a B2B environment selling technology solutions.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frames.
- Experience selling software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use of that knowledge to sell to academic institutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field is preferred, but not needed.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
- MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy and healthy: fully paid private medical insurance, pension, life assurance, personal travel insurance, reward based fitness tracking, contribution to your commuter and fitness/welfare, study assistance, study leave, charity leave, childcare vouchers, massages etc.
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays and flexible work schedules
- Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
- iMacs or Macbooks
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
See more open positions at TE21 Inc.
Something looks off?