Sales & Business Development
Dallas, TX, USA · Fort Worth, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
TimelyCare is currently seeking an Account Executive with a hunter mentality to be responsible for sales activities to include, but not limited to prospecting, customer segmentation, lead generation, meeting set-up, and support. If you are motivated to build strategic partnerships, cultivate relationships and work in a fast paced, growing telemedicine company that is transforming the way healthcare is delivered, TimelyCare is interested in hearing from you.
You will routinely contact personnel at public and private universities to create and cultivate relationships, set-up presentations with key stakeholders on campus and uncover how to best partner with them for success by customizing programs that meet their needs. This position includes a base salary and an incentive plan for exceeding quarterly targets.
What You'll Do
- Achieve and exceed all sales expectations and goals
- Grow market share in designated territories
- Own all stages of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Excellent relationship building and nurturing skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Uncover goals/objectives of clinic/administrative staff and align product offering as a solution to meet their needs
- Deliver effective presentations to relevant stakeholders
- Coordination with Sales Leadership to ensure targets/metrics are being met or exceeded
- Establishment of a routine customer targeting plan
- Uncover new strategic opportunities with channel partners
- Post-sales support
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or other relevant field, required
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales with a proven track record of success
- At least 2 years experience selling into Higher Education, preferred
- Proven experience prospecting and networking within solution-based sales
- Proven success in new business acquisition with a lengthy sales cycle
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting towards meeting established targets/goals
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with professionals at all levels
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs to include, but not limited to: client dinners, webinars, and conference programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits + Perks
- 12 Paid Company Holidays + No work on your birthday!
- Flexible PTO + Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
- Variable bonus eligibility on a quarterly basis
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) + Pet Insurance
- Company-paid group Life Insurance + Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Concierge benefit support services
- 401(k) with employer match
- Free access to TimelyCare virtual medical and mental health support for you and your immediate family
- Mission-Driven Purpose with a Supportive Team Culture
The salary range for this opportunity is $75,000 – $85,000 per year, depending on education and experience. This is the base pay. You will be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to the base pay, to be discussed during the interview process.
NOTE - Sales roles also include incentive commission which will also be discussed during the interview process.