Sales Development Representative (West)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
At TRANSFR, we’re on a mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success. What began as an idea quickly transformed into a movement; TRANSFR is built on the understanding that we must disrupt the status quo to create a more prosperous future.
We believe the future starts with innovative workplace training and hands-on skills development. We’re building bridges between schools, workplaces, and governments to make jobs more accessible and create a better tomorrow, today. Join us.
This is an exciting time! Demand for virtual skills-based training has never been higher. TRANSFR is scaling the team, looking for a high energy, results driven SDR to join us on this epic journey into the future of learning.
As Sales Development Representative (West) you will lead the way in developing a robust pipeline to grow market share by securing new business opportunities. Ultimately, your goal will be to get prospects pumped, by telling them a great story about our people, our product and our why.
- Cultivate authentic and true relationships with our prospects.
- Qualify inbound leads through the sales process from MQL stage through to SQL stage.
- Identify and engage with prospects via call-down lists, coordinated with our ABM campaign strategy.
- Generate attendance at virtual events and meetings at in-person events.
- Collaborate with executive management to develop systematic sales plans, strategies and defined processes for achieving desired business objectives.
- Maintain a high level of daily activities including but not limited to cold calling, emailing, and social media outreach.
- Monitor market intelligence, research trends and best practices, read business publications and seek development opportunities that expand your horizons as a business professional.
- Translate sales objectives into strategic outreach campaigns and implement them.
- Be well versed in the dynamics of key accounts to provide data and insights to the team.
- Utilize SalesForce to ensure activities are documented properly, and adequate information regarding the prospect is communicated to the appropriate parties.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPIs through execution of lead generation activities such as cold calling, emailing, texting, networking and more.
- Persevere through objections and/or complex sales related challenges.
- Strong business acumen with proven ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a virtual team environment.
- Results driven and commitment to giving the white glove treatment to every prospect.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Startup experience is a plus, not a must.
What we offer
The base salary for this position is expected to be $50,000 with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
We invite you to join us. Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction**
See more open positions at TransfrVR
Something looks off?