Account Manager - Corrections
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Transfr provides engaging, gamified training that creates a better way to train young adults for the skills they need to succeed, without enduring the time and cost of a 4 year college degree.
We produce VR-based training simulations designed by each industry that teaches novices in the same manner that experts master their crafts - through trial and error. Data-driven simulations work like virtual coaches, adapting to every person’s unique pace. Our immersive Experience Training method helps trainees build confidence in their knowledge and abilities, thus helping acquire the skills required to secure top paying jobs.
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Corrections Account Manager specializing in the corrections, re-entry, and at-risk market to join our team. As a Non-Profit Account Manager, you will play a vital role in supporting our mission of driving positive change within these sectors. Your responsibilities will include developing strategies, building relationships, and fostering partnerships with non-profit organizations and initiatives focused on at-risk individuals. Your ability to comprehend the unique needs of this market, collaborate with internal teams, and establish meaningful connections will be essential to your success in this role.
- Correction Strategy Development:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for engaging with organizations within the corrections, re-entry, and at-risk market.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to align the corrections engagement strategy with our organization's mission and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for supporting correctional organizations in achieving their goals through our products, services, and resources.
- Outreach, Industry Events, and Networking:
- Create and implement targeted outreach campaigns to connect with correction organizations focused on the corrections, re-entry, and at-risk sectors.
- Attend relevant industry events, conferences, and gatherings to represent our organization and network with correction organization leaders in these specialized fields.
- Leverage networking opportunities to develop a strong pipeline of potential partnerships and collaborations.
- Relationship Development and Pipeline Expansion:
- Cultivate and nurture meaningful relationships with correction organizations in the corrections, re-entry, and at-risk market by understanding their specific goals, challenges, and needs.
- Collaborate with our sales team to identify potential opportunities for collaboration, partnerships, and business development.
- Support the development of compelling content and collateral that resonate with correction organizations in these sectors and contribute to relationship-building efforts.
- Meet targeted quarterly quotas for pipeline growth and partnership development.
- Ecosystem Opportunity Identification:
- Identify localized ecosystem opportunities by gaining a deep understanding of the unique needs and challenges faced by correction organizations working with at-risk individuals.
- Establish connections with local community leaders, organizations, and partners to explore collaborative initiatives that can benefit the corrections, re-entry, and at-risk sectors.
- Curriculum Alignment and Product Coordination:
- Work closely with product teams to understand the capabilities and offerings that can best support correction organizations in the corrections, re-entry, and at-risk market.
- Identify gaps in our product offerings and curriculum that are relevant to correction organizations in these sectors and collaborate with internal teams to address those gaps.
- Build a strong alignment between our products and services and the specific needs of correction organizations serving at-risk individuals.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience (5+ years) in corrections account management, business development, or related roles.
- Strong understanding of the corrections sector and its unique challenges and opportunities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and convey non-profit needs to internal stakeholders.
- Proficient in data analysis to inform strategy and decision-making.
- Passion for making a positive impact and driving social change through collaboration with non-profit organizations.
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $90,000 and $110,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success. Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We know from experience and past hires that the best person for this role will likely not check every box listed here. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet all the qualifications described!
Learn more at transfrinc.com