Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2023
RequirementsWe are seeking a in-person Behavior Specialist in-person (must have PA clearances and BSC or BCBA licensure) to help effectively support a student with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The ideal candidate will have experience designing individualized behavior intervention and support plans, using functional behavior assessment tools, and designing and using appropriate methods of data collection.
- Pennsylvania Behavior Specialist License (BSC or BCBA) and PA School clearances (REQUIRED)
- 1+ year experience working with individuals with disabilities (IDD)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid Driver's License. Responsibilities:
- Conduct behavioral assessments upon request.
- Actively participate in treatment team meetings, ensuring a person-centered approach to care.
- Support student for a virtual school while attending live learning as stated in IEP/504
- Document individual's progress and assesses interventions and collaborative services.
- Review and revise behavior support plans as indicated by the individual's progress and needs.
- Support and encourage student to increase his/her ability to problem solve and be as independent as possible.