Accounting Professor - Audit - 90K+ Salary
Looking to do something more creative with your accounting career? If analyzing financial reports, doing tax returns, or conducting company audits isn’t filling your cup as much as it should be, it’s time to use your accounting superpowers to be a part of something revolutionary.
Exciting changes are coming to the world of accounting and the CPA exam. To prepare for this, UWorld Accounting is seeking a full-time accounting professional or educator to join our organization as a CPA Exam Content Writer. The ideal candidates will be individuals working in accounting or education with a passion for accounting, an affinity for writing, a creative spark, and interest in helping others succeed.
- Degree in accounting or taxation
- CPA certification required (will consider PhD in Accounting as an alternative)
- CIA Certification Preferred
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or auditing (internal or external) or similar experience in a business or academic setting
- Subject matter expertise in Auditing, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, or Tax desired
- Plays a key role in project development, planning, and execution for UWorld Accounting Uniform CPA Examination question bank, textbooks, and videos
- Creates content for testing materials for CPA question bank and participates in product development
- Applies knowledge that reflects the CPA blueprint and standardized exam practices for generation of question bank items
- Validates accuracy and relevance of content generated by CPA product team
- Works with other content experts to identify topics for new product development
- Competitive compensation (contingent on experience)
- Paid time off (based on sliding scale according to hire date and work hours), parental leave, bereavement, and 8 hours of volunteer time
- A generous paid holiday schedule that includes the entire week of Christmas
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability and pet insurance)
- 401(k) plan for retirement with 5% employer matching (eligibility after 90 days of employment)
- Annual professional and career development opportunities available
- Relaxed work environment that offers flexibility to work remotely 1 day per week
- Social Committee that offers an inclusive environment to get to know coworkers in a fun way
- Daily on-site group fitness classes
At UWorld, we believe strength is derived from the talents, ideas, and experiences of a diverse workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected class. UWorld is proud to be an equal opportunity employer providing a drug-free workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.