Technical Support-Customer Care Specialist
UWorld is a leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are seeking a Technical Support - Customer Care Specialist to serve as a primary point of contact for our end-users. Our users are students and professional who are preparing for their high-stakes entrance & board examinations. They need specialists who can communicate confidently and react quickly to their technical, billing/account, and product usability concerns. Our Technical Support - Customer Care Specialists interact daily with our end-users predominantly via email (80%) and phone (20%), with the goal of first contact resolution. The candidate must feel comfortable working in a team environment and collaborate effectively in a changing environment, with a continuous improvement mindset, helping pursue a higher level of service excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ year of experience in a customer support role.
- Technical support background is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS/OSX, iOS, and Android operating systems
- Ability to listen and understand the end user's concern so that the best response is given
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (and with proper spelling/grammar)
- Must develop an in-depth understanding of UWorld’s products.
- Have the flexibility to work on some holidays and weekends, based on a rotating schedule
Customer Issue Resolution
- Aim to have first contact resolution
- Manage and resolve technical and product support requests from customers efficiently and accurately
- We are looking for customer care specialists who can communicate confidently and react quickly to our customer's technical, billing/account, product usability, and product navigation
Customer Service Excellence
- Display professionalism and empathy during all interactions with end-users
- Be a problem solver and solution champion for end-users
Data Entry and Tracking
- Log and document common user issues accurately within the ticketing system
- Collaborate in writing Knowledge base articles based on customer interactions
Consult and Collaborate
- Maintain interdepartmental communication in order to communicate end-user feedback to stakeholders