Title: Country Manager, EdTech
Location: Remote / Vietnam
In this role, you will wear many different hats - business development, partnership management, multi-team collaboration - and are expected to help make significant growth in the business. This person is a self-motivated, strategic problem-solver who is eager to be part of a team leading the work to craft the company’s partner portfolio and shape the lives of teachers, parents and students for the future. In this capacity, you will support the global partnership leadership team, driving strategic initiatives designed to activate our marketplace strategy.
- Your day-to-day will be variable & dynamic -- you will explore complex business opportunities, develop strategic storytelling, conduct competitive, market and data analyses, support financial modeling, and build action plans to implement our global strategy.
- In addition, you will support preparation for partner-facing engagements & internal executive-level presentations.
- Partner Development: Proven track record of building and cultivating relationships with internal and external stakeholders (global) driving resolutions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Partner Management: Track record of developing long term business and/or account strategy with a demonstrated ability to make trade-offs and effectively manage multiple complex projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal Oriented: Identify, optimize, and scale improvements that can benefit a large set of customers, e.g. driving efficiencies through tools and processes, simplifying SOPs, etc., working across multiple organizations. Develop mechanisms to create accountability with a solution focused approach
- Travel to conferences globally, as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in partnership management, corporate strategy, business development, or related fields
- Experience working in EdTech industry strongly preferred
- Excellent new business development and negotiation skills
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Have a creative approach to cultivating and growing partnership relationships individually and at scale in large and complex partner organizations
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, using strong influencing skills to champion multi-faceted projects cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to drive quantitative and qualitative analysis and deliver clear and concise recommendations or results
- Ability to effectively convey complex business and strategy related stories in a clear visual manner
- Strong communication skills, including proven experience presenting to and influencing senior leadership
Join our global team and enjoy a range of perks designed for your success and well-being:
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Adapt to different time zones and schedules.
- Professional Development: Access ongoing learning and training opportunities.
- Health and Wellness: Comprehensive coverage for you and your family.
- Global Recognition: Celebrate achievements with performance-based rewards.
- Remote Work Support: Tools and resources for effective collaboration.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Thrive in an inclusive workplace that values diversity.
- Time-Off Policies: Generous leave options for relaxation and family time.
- Cross-Cultural Experiences: Engage in a global community for rich cultural interactions.
Join us for a rewarding career journey where your contributions are celebrated and your well-being is a priority.