Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative will be passionate, tough, and results-driven. You are outgoing with a dynamic and motivated personality with advanced skills in English, and a versatile team member.
Voxy is an innovative corporate training solution that has been used successfully by hundreds of corporate clients around the world to upskill their teams. Our AI-driven platform, accessed both on desktop and any mobile device, allows each learner to follow a fully personalized and highly engaging learning experience. Voxy’s comprehensive content library covers more than 45 technical and soft skill courses and 25,000+ English lessons taken from renowned resources such as the AP, the Financial Times, Bloomberg, and more. Voxy courses are accompanied by certified teachers who offer round-the-clock, remote live instruction, empowering people to improve communication, foster collaboration, and grow global businesses. Our scalable solution, facilitated by our comprehensive admin reporting dashboard, results in an effortlessly inclusive program, designed to drive results for modern learners.
You can see more details about our values here (https://voxy.com/about/careers/)
Backed by leading investors in education and technology, Voxy was founded in New York City and has teams across Brazil, Chile, Europe, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand and the U.S.
We believe that learning a language should be fun, rewarding, and a gateway to the best experiences life has to offer. If you agree, we’d love to talk.
Team at Voxy
The Sales Development Team is responsible for building the pipeline for the direct sales team. We all work as a team to reach our goals and support Voxy's growth. The Sales Development Representative will be passionate, tough, and results-driven. You are outgoing with a dynamic and motivated personality.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct high-volume outbound prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Achieve quarterly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Build and prioritize strategic target account lists within defined territories and industries
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Respond to and qualify incoming online and phone inquiries
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be an excellent salesperson, leader and executive
What We’re Looking For:
- Upper Intermediate / advanced skills in English (required).
- Bachelor's degree and evidence of academic and/or professional success while working towards your degree
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Intermediate/ advanced skills in Spanish
- 2 years of corporate experience outside of undergraduate graduation is a plus
- Prior sales or inside sales experience and experience working with (and exceeding!) quantitative targets/metrics (e.g., quota);
- Experience using prospecting strategies & tools; creation of email sequences, copyright;
- Experience with Salesforce and Sales Navigator;
- Other languages proficiency is a plus.
This position is a match for you if:
- Good problem solver
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Time management
- Work with a high volume of activities
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary (base/commission/bonus/equity)
- CLT Contract & Remote Work
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Professional development budget
- HONE Membership - live training platform with programs designed for leaders, managers and individual contributors(ICs) to develop skills to succeed in the workplace
- Language classes w/ Voxy & Fluentify
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based around the world
- Time Zones: ET(Eastern Time), BRT(Brasilia Time), SAMT(Samara Standard Time), Central European Time (CET)
We believe in a workplace that is meant for everyone. Voxy is an equal opportunity employer.
Voxy believes that a creative, engaged and diverse team can transform the market and positively impact people's lives through education. We are sure that the mission of building the most effective way to learn English is done with a plurality of ideas and points of view, which is why we work to promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives in our company.
In addition to training, benchmarking, and community partnerships, we also work in alignment with our internal DEI Committee.
As a reflection of our beliefs around inclusion in the workplace, our selection process has no restrictions; our goal is to assemble a diverse team that will help us be leaders in our market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about our DEI initiatives and ERGs by clicking here.
See more open positions at Voxy
Something looks off?