Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover - Starting February 2024)
Wall Street English
Wall Street English is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in Barcelona office, starting in February 2024, to cover a maternity leave for approximately 6 months.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work alongside and complement the skills of our specialists in digital and social media marketing, designers, and content creators. You’ll help shape how we express our brand, resonating it with learners worldwide.
Reporting to the Global Brand Manager, you´ll join a team of marketing professionals responsible for supporting the entire business network with cross-channel marketing platforms and programs. We expect you to challenge norms and push the boundaries of design as your canvas extends across advertising campaigns, social, content and the learning centers that embody our global presence.
In Your Day-to-Day, you’ll primarily:
• Working in team, produce crafting visually stunning assets for both online and offline advertising, social media, and our learning centers.
• Partner with the Global Brand Manager to curate and update our brand and collateral, ensuring a seamless visual identity.
• Elevate the graphic quality of our internal brand assets aligning them with the corporate visual identity.
• Seamlessly navigate the realm of digital platforms, performance marketing, website, supplying artistic prowess and meeting design needs.
• Liaise with external design agencies overseeing the review and validation of creative assets
• Support the Global Brand Manager in dissecting the creative analysis of campaigns and brand experience projects, for better and smarter design.
We’re Excited to Meet You, If:
• you have a minimum of four years work experience in visual design
• Adobe Creative Suite is your playground (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects)
• Your skills shine effortlessly between illustration, infographics, typography, layout/composition and color
• You enjoy of video editing and motion graphics
• Your creativity thrives in the multi-platform design space
• you understand how design drives what works in digital content and marketing
• Print isn't just on paper for you, you know how to create something that stands out
• Your communication skills transform complex creative concepts into clear, compelling narratives, welcoming constructive feedback as an opportunity to improve.
• you worked previously in an agency environment
• are organized and able to multi-task and handle a fast-paced environment with grace
• you managed a team before and know what makes creative minds tick
• You're a team player, proactive, and self-driven, always meeting deadlines with finesse
• Have a good level of spoken and written English
It’s a Plus if You Have:
• UX & UI are more than just letters for you
• Worked with Figma and Zepplin
• Worked for international brands and are fascinated by cross-cultural environments
• Languages hold a special place in your heart, understanding their transformative power.
Your journey with us begins with a sneak peek into your creative world. Please include a link to your portfolio in your CV.
If you're ready to join us, hit apply, and let your portfolio speak about your design narrative.
The stage is set; let's create goosebumps together.