Human Resources Development Specialist
Wall Street English
People & HR
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2023
- Design strategies for organization annual learning and people development plan
- Handle sales skills training and internal training.
- Manage people engagement and conduct staffs activities.
- Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies)
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement to ensure employees get the training required to improve productivity.
- Monitor the success of the training plan and maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs
- Prepare training record and report to management and involved government organization.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, business management, or any related field.
- At least 5 years professional experience in HRD, Sales Training or any similar role
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Expert training planning skills.
- Solid understanding of business processes.
- Collaborative and trainee-centric mindset
- Familiar with digital educational material such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva.