English Language Coach
Wall Street English
Wall Street English Tripoli is looking for an English Language Coach to join us!
As Coach you are central to your Students’ learning. Through providing a nurturing, fun and interactive learning environment and building relationships with Students, you have a unique opportunity to change their personal and professional futures.
As Coach, you will provide a personalized educational experience that is supportive, effective and engaging. A Coach’s main objective is to ensure that Student’s learn effectively, progress through their course and reach their personal goals. Each Student will need varying levels of support, approaches, and teaching techniques to maximize their learning. In this role you will be required to adapt to and anticipate each individual’s needs and inspire them to succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving Student progress by providing ongoing and consistent support, advice, coaching and feedback
- Understanding each individual learner’s psychology and tailoring your teaching skills according to provide guidance to Students that is personalized, supportive and motivating
- Developing strong relationships with Students that are built on trust
- Promoting the Wall Street English Method and an all English environment in consistent and creative ways
- Keeping up to date and informed of Student progress to provide appropriate support
- Being aware of Students’ expressed and unexpressed needs and being able to respond with the right supportive actions
- Working in the Speaking Center and at Reception to create and interactive, friendly and supportive Student centered environment
- Ensuring that each person that walks into the Center is greeted with a warm and friendly welcome
- Managing the Reception area, and keeping it organized and tidy
- Driving Student progress through proactively booking Students into classes
- Being an ambassador for your Center by engaging Students and motivating them on every occasion, as well of taking care of prospects to help support sales
- Providing information and advice on incoming call and to walk-ins
- Managing all bookings and changes in the most efficient way
- Attending staff meetings and training sessions
- University Degree
- Understanding of or experience within teaching or training
- Computer literate
The Successful Candidate will be able to:
- Manage large volumes of people in Reception at peak times
- Support Students and provide them with the motivation to stay on track
- Support Students in using the Wall Street English method to successfully acquire the English language
- Be an ambassador for in-center learning
- Engage with Students and personalize their learning experience
Please send your resume in English only.
With Wall Street English you will go further.
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Built to be the best, by the best, our highly-qualified teachers, personal coaches, immersive classes, and proven method mean guaranteed results.
Founded in 1972, we've taught more than 3 million students in more than 29 countries around the world. At Wall Street English, every day of our 50-year history has been about learning, teaching, and investing for tomorrow.