Senior Sales Representative
Wall Street English
Wall Street English is looking for a Sales Representative to join our soon-to-be-opening first center in Tripoli.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and commercially driven professional to promote our world-class courses and help our prospective Students learn English.
As Online and In-Center Sales Representative you are responsible for providing personalized course advice for your Prospects which will result in the sale of a contract, as well as the nurturing and close follow up of your current Students, which will result in high satisfaction leads, leading to Renewals and Referrals.
Reporting to the Center Director, your main aim is to meet the monthly sales projection targets, by booking and holding sales appointments and signing the expected number of contracts. The key to this role is balancing your drive to produce exceptional sales results with your ability to provide personalized and thoughtful levels of service, so as to manage each Student’s expectations. You will need to be a master of your own time, as you will be expected to follow up with your Prospects and Old Contacts, book consultations, resolve no-show or cancelled appointments, hold after sales sessions to generate Renewals and Referrals, manage issues and Center CRMs. Your job will require excellent presentations skills both face to face as well as a confident online and over the telephone manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities includes the following:
- Meet monthly sales targets, as set by the Center Director
- Ensure all KPIs are met that concern Sales, Student support and care
- Manage your diary ensuring that all necessary phone and video calls as well as appointments are carried out on time
- Provide reports, relating to your activity and Sales progress, to Center Director
- Update the sales CRM in and accurate and reliable manner to ensure good contact management
- Attend face to face and virtual meetings with Sales and Service team
- Act as a liaison between Student and the Service team
- Deal with any issues or problems that may arise and ensure these are addressed to Student’s satisfaction
- Keeping abreast of all new products or changes related to the courses. Attending any training sessions assigned to you as part of your learning and development
Key tasks include:
- Book First & Second Appointments to ensure expected contracts closing ratio and complete the Sales process
- Generate Referrals and Renewals by holding regular follow up appointments with Students, ensuring high satisfaction levels.
- Spend time motivating and supporting your Students, virtually as well as in the Center
- Ensure contracts are processed in a correct and timely manner
- Provide accurate and timely reports to Center Director
- Participate in marketing activities for your Center, including online events
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of MS office packages
- Service orientated
Wall Street English
Wall Street English is recognized as one of the leading English language education brands with learning centers around the world from Asia to Europe and Africa to Latin America. Our unique blended learning method has helped over three million adults learn English and we have a current enrolment of over 175,000 students.