Operations Associate (Minneapolis)
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Location: Minneapolis - Hybrid (Remote with 1 day/week in-office)
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000 per annum
About Zen Educate:
Zen Educate is a technology company with an online platform that helps match schools with teaching staff (Substitute teachers, Paraprofessionals, etc.) By leveraging technology, our smart algorithms can match teachers to the perfect school and help schools find great teachers.
Zen Educate is on a mission to help the education system as a whole. By improving efficiency and keeping things simple, we can help schools find administrative savings and we promote schools to pass these savings to teachers and increase teacher pay! This helps keep more money within the education system so that the money is used to help children learn and develop.
We care about the teachers as much as we care about the schools. We help both sides improve transparency and communication so schools and teachers are better prepared and can work together effectively!
About The Role:
The Operations Associate will work within Zen Educate’s Teacher Success Team. The role will focus on onboarding potential teachers as well as matching candidates to certain criteria based on the school's needs.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Proactively sourcing new candidates through a variety of inbound and outbound channels
- Conducting initial phone interviews with applicants to assess their suitability for our roles
- Calling candidates that apply to our teaching roles to qualify their experience and preferences
- Explaining Zen Educate’s mission and how we support in finding them the perfect role
- Help guide candidates through our screening process and follow up with candidates that need support throughout
- Gain a deep understanding of candidates' preferences while identifying the most suitable position
- Experience in customer service or sales
- Must be an independent and self-motivated worker
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with technology including Google suite
What's in it for you?
- Work that you want to talk about
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 15+ days PTO & 9 federal holidays
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
- Health Insurance (Dental and Vision)
Diversity and Inclusion
We welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds and different experiences and perspectives — just like the staff who teach through Zen and the children at the schools we work with. We believe in hiring the best people from the widest pool and creating an inclusive atmosphere with a culture where people’s voices are heard and all our team can look forward to coming to work.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply