Internship Program (Product)
Who we are:
EverTrue is the leading advancement software that supports fundraising efforts at educational institutions and non-profit organizations. EverTrue merged with ThankView in October 2021 in an effort led by Rubicon Technology Partners. We are a fun, smart, mission-driven team that is passionate about the work we do!
Our mission is to build relationships, inspire generosity, and improve lives. By connecting institutional data with dynamic insights from various integration partners, we provide education fundraising professionals with everything they need to engage alumni, raise support, and measure success. Today, hundreds of higher-education and K-12 institutions rely on EverTrue to better engage, identify, prioritize, and manage their fundraising prospects.
The EverCrew Trainee Internship Program is designed to provide engaging and impactful experiences for both you and our company as a whole. The program will be a duration of 10 weeks starting June 3rd and ending August 9th. In addition to executing function specific tasks, you will also be responsible for a joint project - presenting to leadership at the end of your program.
At EverTrue, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job posting. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
EverTrue is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion to enhance employee engagement, client satisfaction, and external partnerships/relationships. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we will be together. Diversity is not something we do, it’s who we are.
Who You Are:
- (Required) Current undergraduate student majoring in Computer Science, Design, Marketing, Business, or a similar field
- Interested in one or more of the following functions: Engineering, Marketing, Product or Customer Success
- Embrace our core values by being team first, humbly confident, action-oriented, nimble and kindly candid with a focus on delivering a positive customer experience
- Passion for Advancement, Fundraising, Education, and/or the Non-Profit sector is a plus
What Your Internship Experience Will Look Like:
- Gain a broader understanding of the business and startup industry through guest speakers and individual/team-based experiences such as one-on-one meetings, team lunches, and customer meetings
- Work with business leaders representing a variety of functions, including Business and Customer Operations, Sales, Program Management, People & Culture, Production, and Finance
- Perform day-to-day responsibilities in your assigned role to gain experience, develop business acumen, and contribute to project work and recommendations
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis in your assigned functional area to support business projects and objectives
- Prepare and present project work/recommendations to business leaders at the conclusion of the program
- Responsibilities may evolve and expand as internship progresses
Why you’ll love to join our team:
- Fun and engaging remote environment
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Impactful projects that contribute to the organization overall
- Culture that ensure excitement and fulfillment in your work