Mindvalley is one of the leading and most promising ed-tech companies on the planet. We have dominated the US market for Personal Growth Education and created a brand that is now powering athletes in every major US sports team and learning in major companies.
We make people better humans in every aspect of life and we are seeking the best engineers on the planet to come together to build the most advanced education platform our species has seen. If we achieve our goal we will be powering 100 countries, every company in the Fortune 500, and moving humanity towards a better future for the human race.
About The Role
As the Program Manager at Mindvalley, you will be a key player in our hybrid team, overseeing the program management of our marketing technology division. In this role, you will be instrumental in fostering key stakeholder relationships and ensuring alignment across various departments including Marketing, Product, Data, Engineering, Customer Experience, and B2B. You will lead impactful projects focused on the marketing technology stack while continuously identifying opportunities for optimization within the broader technology landscape, encompassing data, architecture, and more.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Act as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for the marketing technology stack.
- Understand the existing platform landscape and optimize its utilization for world-class operational delivery.
- Ensure the selection and implementation of marketing technology solutions align with overall business goals.
Integration of Third-Party Tools:
- Integrate third-party tools into our ecosystem to create a cohesive and efficient environment.
- Ensure seamless collaboration between different tools for a unified and effective solution model.
- Improve our analytics pipeline and efficiency capacity to facilitate data-driven decision-making for organizational growth goals.
- Manage projects within the marketing technology program, ranging from small to large-scale initiatives (e.g., implementing a new CRM system, launching a marketing automation platform, optimizing data analytics tools).
- Implement and enforce data governance practices to ensure accuracy, consistency, and security of user and company data.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, data, product, and engineering teams to drive the implementation and adoption of the marketing technology stack.
Marketing Technology Stack Expertise:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing technology tools and platforms (SQL)
Data Management and Analytics:
- Proficiency in handling data analytics tools.
- Experience in improving analytics pipelines for data-driven decision-making.
- Strong project management skills, including experience with both small and large-scale initiatives.
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies.
Integration of Third-Party Tools:
- Experience in integrating and managing third-party tools within an ecosystem. (eg CDP, analytics, web tracking and mobile attribution tools)
- Understanding and implementation of data governance practices.
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Exceptional ability to build and foster key stakeholder relationships.
- Strategic growth mindset with the ability to align technology solutions with overall business goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective collaboration across departments.
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid team and adapt to a dynamic fast-paced work environment.
Collaboration and Teamwork:
- Strong collaboration skills, especially in cross-functional teamwork involving Marketing, Product, Data, Engineering, Customer Experience, and B2B teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify opportunities for optimization within the technology landscape.
- Leadership qualities to lead impactful projects and drive the implementation and adoption of the marketing technology stack.
- Effective time management skills to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in marketing technology and data tracking.
- Proficiency in implementing and managing tracking tools like Segment.io and Google Tag Manager.
Mindvalley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.