Senior Salesforce Developer
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Senior Salesforce Developer will support the IT Business Systems team in the development, maintenance & support of our Salesforce platform and other integrated systems according to best practices. Work as part of a team with a diverse skillset to deliver functional solutions for our business partners.
The impact you'll have:
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud (Communities) and AppExchange solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications required. Analyze and recommend when it is appropriate to implement standard vs custom solutions.
- Participates in Salesforce related architectural and solution discussions.
- Proactively analyses existing internal/external design, architecture and development practices and can appropriately articulate when a change is needed.
- Work collaboratively on an Agile Scrum team. Participates in sprint events, code reviews, and ensures any technical work is validated and delivered in line with best practices.
- Mentors and educates others regarding Salesforce development methodologies, best practices, and tools.
- Seeks to expand their knowledge of Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, related tools, technologies, and best-practices.
- Work closely with Application Managers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, and business owners to architect technology solutions to meet their needs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of platform innovations, third party integrations, solutions design, and process methodology.
- Research and resolve complex problems working individually and within teams.
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce developer required.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing, and maintaining Aura and Lightning and Web Components (from scratch)
- Extensive development experience with Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visualforce
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce APIs (REST/SOAP/Bulk, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps Tools like GIT, Copado, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, and email alerts.
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools.
Benefits and Pay Range:
Pay Range – This role’s range is $93,250. - $166,250. The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that Curriculum Associates considers in making compensation decisions based on our Compensation Philosophy. Actual base pay within that range will vary based upon several factors including, but not limited to, prior experience and relevant skill sets. At Curriculum Associates, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances for each case. This role is also eligible to participate in the company bonus plan. The Company recognizes that minimum wage varies by location and will ensure all compensation decisions comply with applicable state and local laws.
Benefits – Benefit eligible employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan and receive an employer match. Employees have access to a flexible vacation and sick policy in addition to twelve paid holidays and a winter office closure between Christmas and New Year's, as well as a number of additional perks and benefits.
Application Deadline: 3/1 - This posting will be removed earlier if we have high volume of applicants.